by Tom McLaughlin:

 

Dedicated in May 1906 as the Brimscombe United Methodist Episcopal Church. It featured a stained glass window donated by Grand Army of the Republic volunteers, at a cost of $150.

 

The church held its final services in 2002 and was relocated in January 2019 to the Thayer County Museum in Belvidere where it is undergoing renovations.